Friday, November 14, 2014

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up

Monique is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Living Life and Learning.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
I love hosting the carnival of homeschooling because I get to read these awesome posts and learn about new blogs as well. We are getting into the cold weather here so I’m not looking forward to our super cold winters full of snow just yet. We’re spending a lot of time outdoors, cleaning up leaves and enjoying the cool fall weather.

However, this morning we woke up to snow which makes me so sad but the kids loved it and couldn’t wait go get out there. This time of the year I’m really looking forward to Christmas and the holidays but it’s also a great time to evaluate how things are going in our homeschool.

How well are we progressing and how well is our homeschool curriculum working for us are things that I start to think over and see where I can improve or streamline.

I’m definitely looking forward to taking some time off of our regularly scheduled curriculum to do some fun lapbooks and notebooking as well. We read a lot of Christmas books and take more time to play board games and do the fun arts and crafts as well.
----------


Enjoy!


Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: